Start your career while you study. As an ACU student, you'll be able to access a range of career development programs, events and support services to enhance your employability.
There are many things you can do during your time at university to improve your chances of successfully gaining employment. ACU graduates can access careers support up to two years post-completion of studies.
- ACU CareerHub, an online portal which provides students job opportunities, appointment bookings and event information.
- General and course-specific career workshops and programs
- Direct, phone and Skype appointments and online career advice
- Employer events and connection
- Student Jobs on Campus (SJC) provides students with the opportunity to undertake paid employment across ACU campuses while completing their studies.
To learn more about other work experience opportunities at ACU, including student jobs on campus, visit our work experience page.
If you're currently enrolled at ACU, or you graduated within the last two years, you can get in touch with our Career Development Service team via the Student Portal.