ACU does not currently hire the Strathfield Playing Fields out to external parties. To register your interest and be added to our bookings database, please email StrathfieldSportFields@acu.edu.au
Complete the below form to request playing field access
- All bookings need to be made via the online booking form
- All bookings for the week need to be made a week in advance and by COB Thursday (i.e. Saturday 23 February, needs to be made by Thursday 14 February).
- Bookings can be made at the beginning of the term for the whole term
- Booking will be confirmed by ACU Sport by midday Friday each week for the following week. If there is an issues around availability you will be contacted by ACU Sport
- All ACU Facilities Management requests are to be included in the online booking (i.e. line markings etc).
Terms of booking
- ACU Facility Management will determine the closure of grounds due to inclement weather or maintenance or unsafe conditions
- All rubbish must be removed from the playing fields after each use. All lost property items will be left with ACU security
- Prior to play SPC should inspect the playing field for hazards. Hazards are to be reported to StrathfieldSportFields@acu.edu.au within 24 hours of finding the hazard.
- Spiking of equipment permitted on PF2 & PF1, but is prohibited on PF3 (i.e. agility poles, corner flags, marquee spikes, high heels etc.)
- No digging or similar actions should be performed.
- Track mat or ply is required for all builds that require weighting. This includes a 3m x 3m marquee and player benches. All structures over 3m x 3m require a Certificate of Currency, as well as engineer sign off.
- When an area is roped off it is considered out of bounds and should not be entered or used.
- Fields maybe blocked out for maintenance or resting times as the ovals are rated for approximately 60 hours a week of usage or play. ACU will endeavour to provide as much notice as possible