About the study
ACU researchers would like to understand what healthy time-use looks like in children living with type 1 diabetes (T1D).
- How much physical activity, sleep and screen time should children with T1D engage in?
- Is one behaviour more important than another?
- We are looking for participants to complete an online survey across four time periods. This in total would take up to 50 minutes.
- Participants will be compensated for their time.
Who’s invited to participate?
If you have experience with children and T1D, you could be eligible.
We are looking for:
- Health care professionals (T1D)
- Researchers (T1D)
- Teachers (experience with T1D)
- Parents (of child with T1D)
Interested in participating?
If you would like to learn more or are interested in participating, read more or scan the code with your smartphone camera.
Participant Information Letter