Research Training Program Scholarships
Applications are now open for Research Training Program Scholarships for candidates who are either currently enrolled in a research higher degree at ACU or willing to commence a research higher degree in Research Term A 2020.
Priority will also be given to applicants wishing to study at doctoral level and to Indigenous Australian applicants.
Meritorious students are encouraged to apply, noting that, in assessing applications, ACU will give priority to applicants whose proposed research aligns with the core research priorities of education, health, and theology and philosophy, and applicants whose research is underpinned by the principles of social justice and the common good.
For further information regarding the priority areas, please visit the appropriate Faculty or Research Institute website:
- Faculty of Education and Arts
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Law and Business
- Faculty of Theology and Philosophy
- Dianoia Institute of Philosophy
- Institute for Positive Psychology and Education
- Institute for Religion and Critical Inquiry
- Institute for Religion, Politics and Society
- Institute for Learning Sciences & Teacher Education
- a Research Training Program Stipend Scholarship valued no less than $33,092 per annum (indexed annually); and
- A Research Training Program Fees Offset Scholarship (that is, a tuition fee waiver) for domestic students; or
- A tuition fee waiver and Overseas Student Health Care Policy for international students.
Applicants should read the Research Training Program Scholarship Policy, which, among other things, set out the eligibility criteria for Research Training Program Scholarships.
Closing date for applications
Thursday 17th October 2019.
How to Apply
If you are a currently enrolled candidate: download the ‘application for a Postgraduate Research Scholarship for currently enrolled candidates’ form in Orion and submit with required documentation to Candidature Services firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a prospective International candidate: Visit the ACU International Research student webpage for application instructions and to submit your documentation via the International candidate application portal.
If you are a prospective domestic candidate: Visit the How to apply Domestic research candidate webpage for application instructions. Forwarded your completed application to Candidature Services: email@example.com
Applicants for Research Term C 2020 commencement are not accepted at this time. Applicants should check the ACU Research Scholarships website at the start of 2020 for details of relevant closing deadlines.
Any questions should be directed to ACU Candidature Services on firstname.lastname@example.org