ACU Co-Lab Base Program 2023
If you are looking for an opportunity to make a positive difference in the world, while accelerating your research career, then apply for a coveted place in ACU Co-Lab's Base Program.
This program, delivered in partnership with Cruxes Innovation, is a hands-on, online experiential learning program, designed to help ACU researchers understand the importance of creating positive impact with their research, and give them the tools and skills they need to do so.
Who is the Base Program for?
The Base Program is for any ACU researcher interested in making a positive difference in the world with their research and capabilities.
What will I get from the Base Program?
The Base Program will support participants in developing:
- communication skills to articulate the value of your research
- tools and methods to identify and engage with potential industry, government and community partners
- skills to uncover the problems that potential partners want to solve, and how your research might help
- A three-hour interactive online workshop.
- Five self-paced online learning modules.
- A thirty minute one-on-one coaching session.
- Post-program debrief.
(Total 15 hours over four weeks)
Applications close Friday 14 April 2023.
Program commences Tuesday 2 May 2023.
How do I apply?
If you’d like to participate in the Base Program, please apply by Friday 14 April 2023.
Participants are selected based on their readiness to learn, which is judged from their application, and on the university’s endorsement. Cruxes Innovation, who designed the program and will deliver it, will contact you soon after applications close to let you know if your application was successful.
ACU staff contact
Mr Anthony Bayss
(02) 9701 4756