International undergraduate students (diploma, advanced diploma, associate degree and bachelor degree) studying full-time in Victoria can purchase discounted tickets for use on public transport in Victoria. These tickets are called 'iUSE myki' tickets and can be used on buses, trains and trams in Victoria.

Before you buy an iUSE myki, take some time to get to know your local area, find accommodation and understand how the transport system works. This will help you decide whether an iUSE myki ticket is the best option for you. Find out more on the Public Transport Victoria (PTV) website.

Ordering an iUSE myki ticket for international students

You will need to apply for an iUSE myki Code by Completing the iUSE code request form. The University will then email you with your iUSE myki Code so that you can order your iUSE myki ticket from PTV myki international student card order page.

For issues related to obtaining a code from the University please email  Codes will be emailed to your student email account normally within three (3) business days of your request being received.

Requesting a refund

Students seeking a refund of an unused portion of an iUSE myki card should contact the International Office in Melbourne for advice.

iUse myki Application Form

Have a

Ask International

Online enquiry

For priority response,
make an online enquiry.

Make an online enquiry
Connect with us

Chat to our team via social media.