The Graduate Certificate in Leadership and Catholic Culture has been developed in collaboration with industry partners and is designed for leaders of Catholic health, aged care, educational and social service organisations.
The course aims to build personal leadership capabilities to enable you to:
- Articulate and implement the principal features of Catholic mission, identity and culture - in your organisation;
- Integrate a Catholic perspective into key decision-making to build greater mission effectiveness across your organisation;
- Exercise your authentic spiritual leadership role;
- Interpret key Church documents relating to the leadership of Catholic mission, identity, and organisational culture;
- Review current practices and policies in relation to the Catholic culture of your organisation. Run in intensive mode, this unique program will enable busy senior leaders to:
- Strengthen their knowledge of the distinctive ways in which the Catholic community thinks about and believes in the human person;
- Develop ethical frameworks for mission-critical decision making;
- Consider the social justice implications of our work in Catholic health, social services and education; and
- Enable participants to think deeply about their own leadership style and the context in which they exercise leadership on behalf of the Catholic community.
Contact Dr Christiaan Jacobs-Vandegeer
For more information, or to tell us how we can provide solutions to suit your needs, fill out an online enquiry form.
Talk with us