Office of the Provost leads ACU’s Academic Portfolio and is focused on academic innovation, service and quality.
About the office
Based at the North Sydney campus (Vice-Chancellery), the Office of the Provost leads ACU’s Academic Portfolio.
Home to ACU’s faculties and a central contributor to the University’s 2015-2020 strategic objectives, the Academic Portfolio includes a diverse suite of programs, capabilities and expertise – all united by the focus on academic innovation, service and quality. This approach is reconciled with ACU’s business imperative to build a sustainable Enrolment Plan. The Academic Portfolio is strengthened by the activities of several directorates, including: Executive Education, Academic Partnerships, ACU College and International. These directorates all work in conjunction with the Office of the Provost.
A hallmark of the Academic Portfolio’s work is adherence to quality standards via oversight of the work of the Academic Board.
- Professor Pauline Nugent, Provost
- Ms Angela Carey, Senior Administrative Officer (Academic)
- Ms Meki Wong, Executive Assistant.
- Faculty of Education and Arts
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Law and Business
- Faculty of Theology and Philosophy
- Thomas More Law School Academy (Faculty of Law and Business)
- La Salle Academy (Faculty of Education and Arts)
- Academic Board
- International Directorate
- The Centre for Executive Education and Professional Development
- Academic Partnerships
- ACU College
- Office of Government, Policy and Strategy
- The Rome Centre of the Australian Catholic University and The Catholic University of America.
Professor Pauline Nugent
Email Professor Pauline Nugent
Phone: 02 9739 2889
Ms Angela Carey
Senior Administrative Officer (Academic)
Email Ms Angela Carey
Phone: 02 9739 2933
Ms Meki Wong
Email Ms Meki Wong
Phone: 03 9953 3887