The Disability Support Service Program at Wallara provides disability support for adults.
The daily program includes (but is not limited to) activities such as: swimming, literacy, numeracy, cooking, art and crafts, independent living skills, social skills, work readiness, hospitality and retail.
Visit the Wallara website
The successful applicant will be working with a staff member or team to deliver the daily disability support program. The activities can vary each day and successful applicants will be supporting participants through the various activities.
- Police check
- Clear DWES (Disability Workers Exclusion scheme)
- 100 points of certified ID
- Informal interview to supply all documentation and discuss availability
When and where
The program runs from Monday to Friday from 9am - 3pm. Hours and days worked are negotiable based on the applicant’s availability.
There are 10 places available each semester
To apply, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Student Number
- Name of the community engagement unit you are enrolled in
- Program location of interest
- Copy of your police check
You will then be referred to the Wallara team who will organise an informal interview with the L&D Manager.