Young Adult Conferences are groups that organise various programs, activity days, and social events. Groups (Conferences) are guided by Vincentian values, which inspire the many works they undertake.
Volunteers fill a range of roles, come along and find out where you can fit in. More experienced members can choose to be take on formal conference role or a lead a program. Current works include:
- Kids Days Out
- Soup Van
- Home Visits
- Hospital Visits
To volunteer on this Program, you will need to obtain:
- Working with Children Check
- Informed Consent (Police Check)
When and where
Regular meetings and works are held throughout Victoria.
Please complete, scan and return the following together to email@example.com:
- Informed Consent (Police Check) Form
Complete and have the 100 pts of Identification witnessed by a Justice of the Peace (Police Officer / Chemist / Solicitor). They are able to stamp and sign page 3 of the Check Form. We will process your police check for you – please note that we are unable to accept other recently acquired Police Checks.
Obtain a Working with Children Check Card
- Apply for a WWCC card online using the Help Sheet attached.
- Attend a Post Office with your WWCC Form to obtain a receipt – no need to send this to us, as we will get confirmation via post within about 3 weeks of your application being accepted.
If you hold a current WWCC please link your card to the Society and email us a screenshot of the page.