'Smalltalk’ strengthens the way parents engage with their children through talking, listening and playing, reading together and through interesting activities. Groups are capped at 10 families, some families having multiple children.
- Assisting the playgroup facilitator in setting up and packing up play experiences for the group.
- Interacting with families and children in a positive and encouraging manner.
- General support to the facilitator depending on what is required through the group e.g. cutting up morning tea fruit.
- Facilitator is required to speak to parents one at a time to deliver the ‘Smalltalk’ program so some engagement with the children may be required by the student.
- Working With Children Check
- Casual interview to ensure it is a suitable match for both parties.
When and where
City of Moreland- Fawkner, Glenroy, Coburg, Pascoe Vale
- Monday-Friday during school terms.
- 9:30am-1:00pm including set up and pack down.
- Families attend 10:00am – 12.00pm.
Before applying for this opportunity please ensure:
By applying to ACU Engagement for this opportunity, you acknowledge that your ACU email address and the information you provide in your application will be shared with the organisation that offers this opportunity. The organisation will keep your personal information confidential.