The Clemente Learning Partner assists a student studying one university-level humanities subject each semester. Learning Partners develop mentoring arrangements with students to assist in assignment presentation, clarification of lecture material and basic computing skills.
To be accepted for this placement, students are required to:
Successful applicants will:
The Nagle Centre
22 Iolanthe St Campbelltown NSW 2560
Wednesdays 9.45am – 2.00pm
Immediate start for Semester 2
A maximum of 6 placements will be available per semester at the Macarthur site.
To apply for this placement, please email ACU Engagement: email@example.com
In your email, please include:
• Your student number;
• Your community engagement unit;
• Whether you are in your in second or third year of university studies;
• The number of community engagement hours you are looking to complete in this program;
• Your availability to complete your placement at the days and times given above;
• Your availability to undertake the placement for a full semester; and
• Whether you have a current and valid National Criminal History Record Check.
ACU Policies and Procedures aim to keep both you and the communities you interact with legally, physically and ethically safe. It is a requirement of all community engagement placements that you read and familiarise yourself with ACU policies and procedures prior to commencement.Read policies & procedures
ACU Engagement have developed an information hub to answer your frequently asked questions and help you get the most out of your community engagement opportunity.View the hub