When to donate
The 2021 Welcome Bazaar has been cancelled due to COVID-19. We will be collecting donations again in January 2022.
What to donate
- Stationery - Pens, pencils, pencil cases, folders etc.
- Kitchenware - Cutlery/utensils, crockery, pots/pans, tupperware etc.
- Manchester - Blankets, pillows, towels, bedroom linen etc.
- Bags - Backpacks, handbags, sports bags, tote bags etc.
- Decor - Frames, rugs, vases, cushions etc.
- Furniture - Desks, chairs, tables, couches etc.
We are unable to accept donations of broken or damaged items, electrical goods, food, plants, clothing, toiletries, personal items or baby and children’s items.
Please launder all manchester before donating and attach a tag indicating the size of linen (ie single, double, queen, king).
For large items that cannot easily be transported, please follow the link below and complete the form with details of the item. Interested students will contact you directly to arrange pickup.
Where to donate
Please bring your donations to any of the following locations:
- Concierge - Ground floor, Carn Brea Building (100)
- ACU Engagement - Ground floor, Loreto House (114)
Volunteer with us
These donations will be made freely available to students at a Welcome Bazaar event on campus. We are seeking volunteers to help sort, clean and pack the donated items and assist with the event. To register your interest in volunteering please contact ACU Engagement.
For more information about this initiative, please contact ACU Engagement.