Items collected on the Ballarat campus will be donated to St Vincent de Paul Society.Using profits from the sale of goods at their shops, St Vincent de Paul Society provides crucial material and financial support to people in need all across Australia.
When to donate
We will be collecting donations in December 2020.
What to donate
- Non-perishable food items such as biscuits, condiments, sauces and jam.
- Good quality tinned food.
- Items for Christmas hampers such as mince pies and puddings.
- Supermarket gift vouchers.
Where to donate
Please bring your donations to any of the following locations:
- Concierge - Ground floor, Carn Brea Building (100)
- Library - Callinan Building (101)
Volunteer with us
We are also seeking volunteers to help sort, clean and pack the donated items before they are delivered to our community partners. To register your interest in volunteering please contact ACU Engagement.
For more information about this initiative, please contact ACU Engagement.