How to apply
EAP applications for 2018 are open until 17 July 2017
Before you commence your online EAP application, ensure you are prepared and have:
- a personal email address to provide when applying
- the name, position and an accurate email address of your community experience referee/s - you can nominate up to two community experiences
- saved copy of your community experience statement/s as a Word document. It's easy to cut and paste your statement into the EAP application - and remember, no more than 200 words per statement.
- read and understood all the information and requirements outlined on this website, particularly the EAP assessment and offer processes.
If you’re a current Year 12 student in 2017:
If you are not completing year 12 in 2017:
Within three working days of submitting your application you will receive an acknowledgement email. Read and keep this email as it provides important advice about the assessment process and how you can monitor your application.
- Monitor your EAP application
It is important to note you can only be made an offer if your application is submitted by the closing date, and your referee responds as early as possible.
You can only submit one application - submitting multiple applications will result in a delay in assessment of your application and only one application will be considered.