Information for registered training organisations

Credit for study at other institutions

Students at registered training organisations (RTOs) may be able to gain entry or apply for credit towards an ACU degree if they are completing a certificate, diploma or advanced diploma in a field similar to the course they wish to study at ACU.

ACU has a number of credit transfer agreements with RTOs, nationally and internationally.

Our academic partnerships include over 60 institutions and include articulation into courses in education and arts, health sciences, law and business. See our Credit Transfer Database.

Applying for a Credit Transfer Agreement

If you're a registered training organisation and would like to discuss forming an academic partnership with ACU, please contact:

Office of Academic Partnerships

Please Note

Graduates of ANMAC (Australian Nursing and Midwifery Accreditation Council)-approved Diploma of Nursing courses, leading to registration as an Enrolled Nurse/Division 2 Nurse, are eligible for 1 year Advanced Standing in the Bachelor of Nursing.

Therefore, no credit transfer agreement is required under these circumstances. RTOs should advise their students to apply to the Tertiary Admissions Centre/University Admissions Centre in the state in which they wish to study: