Career Development Service
ACU graduates can continue to access careers support for 12 months following graduation. This includes one-on-one careers appointments and on-line application support via ACU CareerHub. Graduates have lifetime access to the online job board and careers resources available through ACU Careerhub.
For more information, visit the Career Development Service.
ACU Alumni Network
As a graduate of Australian Catholic University, you are automatically a member of a powerful network of more than 70,000 ACU alumni around Australia and the world.
For more information visit the ACU Alumni Network webpage.
Your email account
Changes will happen to your email account after you graduate, please note the following:
- Your email account will change from a student account to an Office 365 alumni account
- The change will occur in June for those who graduate in Semester 1, and November for those who graduate in Semester 2.
- Your current emails will be retained and accessible after this change
- Please visit students.acu.edu.au/alumniemail for more information on the changes
- If you do not wish to use the alumni account, please make sure that you access your student email account before the change occurs to retrieve important emails or reset email redirections.
- If you are unable to access your student mailbox using your student ID, you will be able to access your alumni mailbox. Please visit students.acu.edu.au/alumniemail to find out how...