About this scholarship
The Veolia Mulwaree Trust was established in 2003 to manage and distribute funds for charitable purposes and community projects, which benefit communities within or surrounding the former Mulwaree Shire Council area. Veolia Environmental Services provide the Trusts funding.The Veolia Mulwaree Trust Scholarships were established in 2015 to financially support students studying at ACU’s Canberra campus.
- Open: Friday, 21 July 2017
- Close: Monday, 5 March 2018
The scholarship is valued at $3,000, to be paid in one lump sum.
There are two scholarships available.
Commencing and Current
- Citizenship: domestic students
- Faculty: any
- Course: any ACU degree
- Campus: Canberra
- Year level: any
- Required study load: Full time
- Have completed their secondary schooling, or currently reside in one of the Local Government Areas covered by the Veolia Mulwaree Trust.
For the purpose of these rules, the Local Government Areas covered by the Veolia Mulwaree Trust include: Goulburn Mulwaree Council, Palerang Council, Shoalhaven City Council, Oberon Council, Wingecarribee Shire Council, Upper Lachlan Shire Council and Wollondilly Shire Council.
Apply online by clicking the button below and completing the application form. You must attach the following documentation with your application:
- A written statement of approximately 200-300 words outlining:
- Why have you chosen to undertake your degree?
- What do you hope to achieve with it in the future?
- How do you engage with your community and how does this reflect the mission and values of ACU?
- Evidence of long-term residence in any Local Government Area covered by the Veolia Mulwaree Trust.
Applications are assessed based on the strength of the following criteria:
- Written statement
- Evidence of geographical location
- Preference will be given to first year students.
The recipients will be selected by the Scholarships Office.
Recipients are requested to submit a letter of appreciation for the donor explaining how the Scholarship has assisted them. The letter should be submitted to the Scholarships Office no later than 1 October each year.
Apply online now
Applications close on 5 March 2018
Page last updated: 2017-11-08
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/344873