About this scholarship
Established in 2015, the Peter Faber MBA Executive Scholarship (Brisbane) provides a financial contribution towards the completion of the MBA (Executive) offered by the Peter Faber Business School, Australian Catholic University. The Scholarship is aimed at those living and/or working within the geographical boundaries of the Archdiocese of Brisbane and who can demonstrate a commitment to the mission and ethos of the School.
- Open: CLOSED
- Close: CLOSED
One scholarship valued at $10,000 is available each year, paid in four equal instalments:
- $2,500 paid at the successful completion of foundation unit;
- $2,500 paid at the successful completion of the Graduate Certificate or equivalent;
- $2,500 paid at the successful completion of the Graduate Diploma or equivalent;
- $2,500 paid at the successful completion of the Master of Business Administration.
This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens or permanent residents;
- Commencing in the Master of Business Administration (Executive);
- Studying at the Brisbane Campus;
- Living and/or working within the geographical boundaries of the Archdiocese of Brisbane.
The following documents must be submitted with the application:
- A written statement (maximum of 500 words) outlining:
- how an MBA Executive would improve your business practice;
- how your studies will potentially benefit the community;
- how you demonstrate your commitment to the ethos of ACU and the Peter Faber Business School through community service.
- Short resume (3 pages maximum), including details of two referees (one professional and one community engagement, religious or personal);
- Academic transcript(s);
- Evidence of your current employment or residence within the geographical boundaries of the Archdiocese of Brisbane.
Applications are assessed based on the strength of the following criteria:
- Written statement;
- Community service;
- Work experience;
- Academic merit;
- Referee reports.
Applications will be shortlisted by the Scholarships Office and a recipient selected by a selection committee comprising of the Associate Vice Chancellor (Brisbane), the National Head of School (Business), and a representative from the Archdiocese of Brisbane.
Applications are closed
Page last updated: 2017-11-01
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/787219