About this scholarship
The Council of Catholic School Parents (CCSP) is the peak body representing the interests of Catholic school parents in NSW/ACT and is the largest non-government school parent body in NSW. Established in 2016, the scholarship is awarded to students who demonstrate interest in parent engagement in Catholic Education.
- Open: Friday, 21 July 2017
- Close: Monday, 12 March 2018
- The scholarship is valued at $2,500, to be paid in one lump sum.
- There is one scholarship available.
- Citizenship: domestic students
- Faculty: Education and Arts
- Course: any ACU Education degree
- Campus: North Sydney or Strathfield
- Year level: final year
- Study load: full-time
- From rural or regional areas of NSW
Apply online by clicking the button below and completing the application form. You must attach the following documentation with your application:
- A written statement of approximately 500 words outlining:
- Discuss your passion and strategies for engaging parents in their child's learning journey
- Why have you chosen to undertake your degree? And what do you hope to achieve with it in the future?
- Academic Transcript (current)
Applications are assessed based on the strength of the following criteria:
- Written statement
- Academic merit
The recipient will be selected by the Scholarships Office.
You are requested to submit a letter of appreciation for the donor explaining how the scholarship has assisted you. The letter should be submitted to the Scholarships Office no later than 1 October 2018. Recipient will also be required to participate in promotional activities in CCSP's newsletter.
Page last updated: 2018-03-13
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/1107879