About this scholarship
The Australian Catholic Superannuation and Retirement Fund (Australian Catholic Superannuation) is the largest Catholic superannuation fund in Australia and is open to anyone eligible for superannuation. We have for over 30 years supported Catholic Education in a variety of forms. We are proud to once again provide these scholarships to assist two high achieving postgraduate students to support them with their professional development and career aspirations. Learn more about Australian Catholic Superannuation.
- Open: Wednesday, 20 September 2017
- Close: Monday, 5 March 2018
Two scholarships valued at $5,000 are available each year, paid in one lump sum.
This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria:
- Faculty: Faculty of Education and Arts or Health Science
- Course: Postgraduate coursework
- Campus: Canberra, North Sydney, Strathfield or Brisbane
- Current members of Australian Catholic Superannuation and Retirement Fund
Trustee Directors, Management and Staff of the Australian Catholic Superannuation and Retirement Fund, and their immediate families, are not eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Apply online by clicking the button below and completing the application form. You must attach the following documentation with your application:
- A written statement of approximately 200 words outlining:
- how the Scholarship will benefit you and your career
- Written reference (academic or professional) commenting on the quality and originality of your academic and/or professional work
- ACSRF membership number
Applications are assessed based on the strength of the following criteria:
- Academic merit
- Written reference
- Written statement
The recipients will be selected by the Scholarships Office.
- Recipients are requested to submit a letter of appreciation for the donor explaining how the Scholarship has assisted them. The letter should be submitted to the Scholarships Office no later than 1 October of each year.
- Recipients may be required to participate in promotional and marketing activities relating to this scholarship and may be contacted by ACSRF.
Apply online now
Applications close on 5 March 2018
Page last updated: 2017-11-01
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/352424