Terms and Conditions
Australian Catholic University is committed to ensuring the privacy of all information it collects. Personal information collected by the University will only be used for administrative and educational purposes. Personal information collected by the University on this form may be disclosed to third parties for the purposes of scholarship administration and/or data collections.
I declare that the information supplied is complete and correct in every particular and I can provide documentary evidence to verify this if requested.
- I am aware that there are penalties for providing false or misleading information.
- I agree to abide by the conditions of any award I may be granted, as amended from time to time.
- I authorise the University to obtain from other educational institutions and relevant authorities, at any time, details of my enrolment, academic record, examination results and bond status, including details of enrolment, variations and attendance. I agree that these details may be made available to the Scholarship donors and selection committee.
- I authorise the University to obtain from Centrelink and/or other relevant authorities, at any time, details of my entitlement to benefits or other financial assistance.
- I have read the University’s statement on privacy and the purposes for which my personal information will be used (see the University’s Statement on Privacy located on the ACU website).
- I understand that it is my responsibility to determine whether or not the receipt of an award will have taxation implications or will affect my social security entitlements.