Teachers Mutual Bank Teacher Scholarships
Established in 2015 by the Teachers Mutual Bank to contribute to the development of ACU’s Education students.
Two scholarships valued at $2,000 each, paid in one lump sum.
This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian citizens or permanent residents
- Studying at the North Sydney or Strathfield campus
- Full-time students
- Undergraduate students
- Undertaking an Education degree
- In the final year of their course
The following documents must be submitted with the application:
- A written statement of approximately 200 words outlining:
- how the Scholarship could financially support you whilst studying
- Academic transcript (current)
Applications are assessed based on the strength of the following criteria:
- Written statement
- Academic merit
Recipients will be selected by the Scholarships Office.
Recipients are requested to submit a letter of appreciation for the donor explaining how the Scholarship has assisted them. The letter should be submitted to the Scholarships Office no later than 1 October of each year.
Apply online now
Applications close on 5 March 2017