School of Education NSW/ACT - Canberra Campus Teaching Scholarship
Established in 2016, the School of Education NSW/ACT - Canberra Campus Teaching Scholarship is intended to assist students enrolled in Primary or Early Childhood Education at ACU's Canberra campus.
Three scholarships valued at $5,000 each are available. The scholarships are paid as one instalment per semester for a maximum of two years.
This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria:
- Studying at the Canberra campus
- Full-time students
- Enrolled in the Bachelor of Education (Primary) or Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood and Primary)
- In the first year of their course
The following documents must be submitted with the application:
- A written statement of approximately 200 words outlining:
- Commitment to the Mission and values of ACU
- Personal career aspiration in the field of Education
- Evidence of your contribution to community service and social justice
- Evidence of ATAR ranking or equivalent
Applications are assessed based on the strength of the following criteria:
- Written statement
- Contribution to community service and social justice
- Academic merit
The recipients will be selected by the Scholarships Office.
Recipients are requested to submit a letter of appreciation for the donor explaining how the Scholarship has assisted them. The letter should be submitted to the Scholarships Office no later than 1 October each year.
Apply online now
Applications close on 5 March 2017