Council of Catholic School Parents (NSW) Scholarship
The Council of Catholic School Parents (CCSP) is the peak body representing the interests of Catholic school parents in NSW/ACT and is the largest non-government school parent body in NSW. Established in 2016, the scholarship is awarded to students who demonstrate interest in parent engagement in Catholic Education.
One scholarship valued at $2,500 is available each year, paid in one lump sum.
This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens and permanent residents
- Studying at the North Sydney or Strathfield campus
- Enrolled full-time in the School of Education
- From rural or regional areas of NSW
- In the final year of their course
The following documents must be submitted with the application:
- A written statement of approximately 500 words outlining:
- your interest in, and/or strategies for, engaging parents in their child’s learning journey
- your personal career aspirations
- how the Scholarship could financially support you whilst you study
- Academic Transcript (current)
Applications are assessed based on the strength of the following criteria:
- Written statement
- Academic merit
The recipient will be selected by the Scholarships Office.
Recipients are requested to submit a letter of appreciation for the donor explaining how the Scholarship has assisted them. The letter should be submitted to the Scholarships Office no later than 1 October of each year.
Recipient will also be required to participate in promotional activities in CCSP’s newsletter.
Apply online now
Applications close on 5 March 2017