The Co-op Scholarship has been established to assist high achieving students with financial costs associated with attending university.
Four scholarships valued at $2,500 are available each year, paid in one lump sum.
This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian citizens and permanent residents
- Undergraduate students
- In the first year of their course.
The following documents must be submitted with the application:
- A written statement of approximately 200 words outlining the applicant’s commitment to the Mission and values of ACU
- Evidence of ATAR ranking, previous university results, or equivalent
- Written reference (academic) which addresses the selection criteria.
Applications are assessed based on the strength of the following criteria:
- Academic merit
- Commitment to the ethos and Mission of ACU.
The recipient will be selected by the Scholarships Office.
Recipients are requested to submit a letter of appreciation for the donor explaining how the Scholarship has assisted them. The letter should be submitted to the Scholarships Office no later than 1 October of each year.
One scholarship will be awarded to an applicant from each Faculty.
Apply online now
Applications close on 5 March 2017