Australian Catholic Superannuation and Retirement Fund - Postgraduate Scholarships
The Australian Catholic Superannuation and Retirement Fund (Australian Catholic Superannuation) is the largest Catholic superannuation fund in Australia and is open to anyone eligible for superannuation. We have for over 30 years supported Catholic Education in a variety of forms. We are proud to once again provide these scholarships to assist two high achieving honours or post graduate students to support them with their professional development and career aspirations. Learn more about Australian Catholic Superannuation.
Two scholarships valued at $5,000 are available each year, paid in one lump sum.
This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria:
- Postgraduate coursework students
- Enrolled in the Faculty of Education and Arts
- Studying at the Canberra, North Sydney, Strathfield or Brisbane campus
- Completed undergraduate course at ACU with a GPA of 6.0 on the ACU seven point scale or above
- Current members of Australian Catholic Superannuation and Retirement Fund
The following documents must be submitted with the application:
- A written statement of approximately 200 words outlining:
- how the Scholarship will benefit you and your career
- Written reference (academic or professional) commenting on the quality and originality of your academic and/or professional work
- ACSRF membership number
- Academic transcript with a grade point average of 6.0 or above on which your eligibility for the Scholarship is based
Applications are assessed based on the strength of the following criteria:
- Academic merit
- Written reference
- Written statement
The recipients will be selected by the Scholarships Office.
Recipients are requested to submit a letter of appreciation for the donor explaining how the Scholarship has assisted them. The letter should be submitted to the Scholarships Office no later than 1 October of each year.
Recipients may be required to participate in promotional and marketing activities relating to this scholarship and may be contacted by ACSRF.
Trustee Directors, Management and Staff of the Australian Catholic Superannuation and Retirement Fund, and their immediate families, are not eligible to apply for these scholarships.