ACU Law - Equity Scholarship
Established in 2012, the ACU Law - Equity Scholarship is intended to assist students from low socio-economic backgrounds.
Two scholarships, valued at $5,000 each are available each year, paid in one lump sum.
This scholarship is open applicants who meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens, permanent residents or a person holding a Humanitarian visa
- In the first year of their course
- Undertaking a Law degree
The following documents must be submitted with the application:
- A written statement of approximately 500 words outlining:
- why you are undertaking an ACU law degree
- how the Scholarship could financially support your studies
- Evidence of financial need
Applications are assessed on the strength of the following criteria:
- Written statement
- Financial need
The recipients will be selected by the Scholarships Office in consultation with the Dean of Law.
One scholarship is available to students from the North Sydney and/or Strathfield campuses and one scholarship is available to students from the Melbourne campus.
Students are only eligible to receive the Scholarship once during their studies at ACU.
Apply online now
Applications close on 8 January 2017