ACU Law - Equity Scholarship
Established in 2012, the ACU Law - Equity Scholarship is intended to assist students from low socio-economic backgrounds.
Two scholarships, valued at $5,000 each are available each year, paid in one lump sum.
This scholarship is open applicants who meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens, permanent residents or a person holding a Humanitarian visa
- In the first year of their course
- Undertaking a Law degree
The following documents must be submitted with the application:
- A written statement of approximately 500 words outlining:
- why you are undertaking an ACU law degree
- how the Scholarship could financially support your studies
- Evidence of financial need
Applications are assessed on the strength of the following criteria:
- Written statement
- Financial need
The recipients will be selected by the Scholarships Office in consultation with the Dean of Law.
One scholarship is available to students from the North Sydney and/or Strathfield campuses and one scholarship is available to students from the Melbourne campus.
Students are only eligible to receive the Scholarship once during their studies at ACU.