ACU Equity Bursaries - Continuing Students
ACU awards 25 ACU Equity Bursaries to continuing students each year. These bursaries are intended to financially assist students from low socio-economic backgrounds and are a one-off payment of $2,000.
You may apply for an ACU Equity Bursary if you are enrolled in a Commonwealth-supported place.
- be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident of Australia
- be enrolled as a Commonwealth supported student
- be a continuing student
- must not have completed the requirements of a course of study equivalent to or higher than an Australian bachelors award unless such an award is a prerequisite to your current course of study
- demonstrate financial hardship and
- be enrolled, or about to commence study as a full time student (exceptional circumstances may be considered for part time study).
For further details on the selection criteria and to apply visit UAC Equity Scholarships.
Apply online now
Applications close on 6 January 2017