ACU Equity Bursaries - Commencing Students
ACU awards 22 ACU Equity Bursaries to commencing students each year. These bursaries are intended to financially assist students from low socio-economic backgrounds and are a one-off payment of $2,000.
You may apply for an ACU Equity Bursary if you are enrolled in a Commonwealth-supported place.
- be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident of Australia
- be enrolled as a Commonwealth supported student
- be a commencing student
- must not have completed the requirements of a course of study equivalent to or higher than an Australian bachelors award unless such an award is a prerequisite to your current course of study
- demonstrate financial hardship and
- be enrolled, or about to commence study as a full time student (exceptional circumstances may be considered for part-time study).
For further details on the selection criteria and to apply visit UAC Equity Scholarships.
Apply online now
Applications close on 12 July 2017