ACU Corporate Services Residential Scholarship
Established in 2016, the ACU Corporate Services Residential Scholarship is intended to assist high achieving students who have relocated to student accommodation for study purposes.
Five scholarships valued at $1,000 each are available, paid in one lump sum.
This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria:
- Continuing ACU students
- Current GPA of at least 5.0 on the ACU seven point scale
- Students who have relocated from their principal place of residence to live closer to campus.
The following documents must be submitted with the application:
- Academic transcript
- Evidence of relocation in order to study, including:
- Proof of your principal place of residence
- Proof of new residential address
Applications are assessed based on the strength of the following criteria:
- Academic merit
- Evidence of relocation.
The recipients will be selected by the Scholarships Office.
Preference will be given to applicants living in student accommodation.