Indigenous Commonwealth Education Costs Scholarship
The Indigenous Commonwealth Education Costs Scholarship (Indigenous-CECS) are intended to assist with education costs.
The Indigenous-CECS is valued at $2,637 per year, paid as one instalment each semester for up to 8 semesters.
This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students
- Enrolled, or about to commence study, in course as a Commonwealth supported student
- Must not have completed the requirements of a course of study equivalent to, or higher than, an Australian bachelors award unless that award is a prerequisite to your current course of study
- Enrolled full-time (exceptional circumstances may be considered for part-time study)
- Demonstrate financial hardship.
For further details on the selection criteria visit UAC Equity Scholarships.
See also Selection and Conditions Policies for ACU Scholarships and Bursaries and Commonwealth Scholarships.
The recipients will be selected by the ACU Scholarships Office.
Recipients must continuing to meet the following requirements each semester:
- Satisfactory academic progress
- A full-time study load
- Financial hardship.
To apply, visit UAC Equity Scholarships.
Apply online now
Applications close on 2 March 2017