Postgraduate costs

Our course costing tool will help you find the specific cost of your preferred course.

Financial support

Postgraduate coursework programs are offered as either Commonwealth supported places or full fee-based enrolment places. A Commonwealth supported place is subsidised by the Government, and you make a contribution to the cost of tuition. In a full fee-based place, you pay the total tuition fee to the University.

The Commonwealth Government has two higher education loan programs that assist with the cost of tuition fees:

  • Commonwealth Supported students may be able to access HECS-HELP
  • full fee-based students may be eligible for assistance through FEE-HELP.

In many cases, you will be able to defer payment. To find out more visit Study Assist.

Interested in a research degree?

If you want to study a Higher Degree by Research (HDR), please visit ACU Research for further information on costs and the application process.

See also

Unit costs