ACU offers a range of different ways to study.
We keep it flexible so you can manage your work, study and family commitments.
Units (subjects) are delivered in a block over consecutive weekdays and/or weekends.
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration (Executive)
- Master of Business Administration (Executive)
- Graduate Certificate in Management of Not-for-Profit Organisations
- Graduate Certificate in Leading Resilient Enterprises
- Graduate Certificate in Catholic Studies
- Master of Religious Education
- Graduate Certificate in Religious Education
- Postgraduate Certificate in Religious Education
- Postgraduate Certificate in Educational Leadership
- Master of Educational Leadership
A part-time student is one who undertakes a load of less than 0.75 EFTSL. For example, in a course with the standard annual credit point load of 80 credit points, a part-time student would undertake less than 30 credit points per semester.
Study mode is the way in which a course or unit is delivered. ACU offers a number of flexible delivery options.
To be regarded as full-time, a student must be undertaking a load of at least 0.75 EFTSL. For example, in a course with the standard annual credit point load of 80 credit points, to be enrolled full-time a student must undertake at least 30 credit points per semester.
Delivered at an ACU campus.
Delivered at another location.
Delivered at an overseas location.
Primarily attendance, either face-to-face or via video conference, at an ACU campus or another location.
Some online with a compulsory attendance component (including examinations, placements, etc).
For further information, you can contact us on 1300 ASK ACU (1300 275 228) or by emailing us.
You can also register your interest in a course.