ACU offers a range of different ways to study.
We keep it flexible so you can manage your work, study and family commitments. For example, some of our courses are delivered online using cutting-edge interactive technologies – meaning you can study from wherever you like.
Delivered fully online including assessments.
Units (subjects) are delivered in a block over consecutive weekdays and/or weekends.
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration (Executive)
- Master of Business Administration (Executive)
- Graduate Certificate in Management of Not-for-Profit Organisations
- Graduate Certificate in Leading Resilient Enterprises
- Graduate Certificate in Catholic Studies
- Master of Religious Education
- Graduate Certificate in Religious Education
- Postgraduate Certificate in Religious Education
- Postgraduate Certificate in Educational Leadership
- Master of Educational Leadership
A part-time student is one who undertakes a load of less than 0.75 EFTSL. For example, in a course with the standard annual credit point load of 80 credit points, a part-time student would undertake less than 30 credit points per semester.
Other study modes
Study mode is the way in which a course or unit is delivered. ACU offers a number of flexible delivery options.
To be regarded as full-time, a student must be undertaking a load of at least 0.75 EFTSL. For example, in a course with the standard annual credit point load of 80 credit points, to be enrolled full-time a student must undertake at least 30 credit points per semester.
Delivered at an ACU campus.
Delivered at another location.
Delivered at an overseas location.
Primarily attendance, either face-to-face or via video conference, at an ACU campus or another location.
Some online with a compulsory attendance component (including examinations, placements, etc).