Indigenous Access Scholarship
The Indigenous Access Scholarships (IAS) are intended to assist Indigenous students to undertake tertiary study.
The IAS is valued at $4,904, paid in two equal installments. The IAS can only be received once in a lifetime.
- This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria: Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander students
- Commencing students who are enrolled or about to commence study in a course as a Commonwealth supported student
- Must not have completed the requirements of a course of study equivalent to or higher than an Australian bachelors award unless that award is a prerequisite to your current course of study
- Full-time students (exceptional circumstances may be considered for part-time study)
- Demonstrate financial hardship
- Priority is given to students who have to relocate from a regional or remote area to attend their course of study.
For further details on the selection criteria visit UAC Equity Scholarships.
See also Selection and Conditions Policies for ACU Scholarships and Bursaries and Commonwealth Scholarships.
The recipients will be selected by the ACU Scholarships Office.
To apply, visit UAC Equity Scholarships.
Apply online now
Applications close on 6 January 2017