Step 7 - Complete post-enrolment requirements and find out about Orientation activities
For easy reference print this page
- Check your 'Personal Information' on Student Connect and ensure you:
- complete the information on the 'Notify Disability' form to advise if you have a medical condition, long term illness or disability that may affect your studies and/or require special adjustments (click 'Return to Menu' at top right of screen to exit the form). It is recommended that you read the information on this disability notification page even if it is not currently relevant to you, as ACU has a range of associated services that may be helpful to you, now or in the future
- enter your 'Emergency Contact' details.
- Regularly check your student email account for advice as to when your fee invoice, including due date for payment, is available on Student Connect.
- If you are studying on campus, check your Class Timetable when it becomes available.
- If you are studying on campus, submit preferences for your tutorials when the system opens.
Note: you may need to wait up to one hour, after completing your enrolment, before you can submit your tutorial preferences.
- Access the 2013 Important Dates which details important dates such as Study Periods (including semester/term start and finish dates), due dates for payment of fees, census dates and examination periods etc.
Note: Failure to pay your fees or enrol by the due date will result in a late fee.
LEO (Learning Environment Online) is the ACU Learning Management System (LMS), which is a web based tool designed to manage 'online' studies. However, the majority of units at ACU, even those offered face-to-face, will have an online presence on LEO, which enables you to access content and learning activities relevant to the particular. Make sure you read all about LEO to find out how it will assist with your study.
- If you have completed previous tertiary study and wish to apply for credit, contact your Course Coordinator and/or complete an Application for Credit and/or Prior Learning (CR) form.
- Pre-order your ACU Card.
- Find out about Orientation activities on your campus.
- Find out if you eligible to apply for a Scholarship or Bursary.