Recognition of prior learning (credit transfer)

If you have already studied at university level or have significant relevant work experience, you can apply for credit towards your ACU course. Credited units replace units you would otherwise study, so you can finish your course earlier.

Applying for credit/recognition of prior learning

You can apply for recognition of prior learning to gain credit towards your ACU degree. However, you can only apply for credit once you have accepted and enroled in your ACU course.

Once you are an ACU student, you can apply for credit towards your ACU course by completing an Application for Credit / Recognition of Prior Learning form. The form should be submitted no later than the census date in the first semester of your enrolment in the course. The census date is the last day you can make changes to your student enrolment before you become committed to your fees.

Articulating VET graduates

If you are a VET graduate involved in a formal agreement that includes guaranteed entry with credit, please find out more about how to apply by finding the partnership agreement relevant to you in our Credit and Articulation Agreement Search.

How to apply

Applications for credit must include official certified copy of results and unit outlines describing previous studies (i.e. credit point value, content and assessment).

^ Back to top