When you apply for a course at ACU, you are required to submit some form of supporting documentation and/or Additional Information form(s).
The following information identifies courses that require submission of a specific ACU Additional Information form and other supporting documentation that may be required.
- Official Academic Transcript(s): You must provide academic transcripts (and/or equivalent professional qualifications) for all current or previous study listed on your application. A transcript downloaded from a website is not acceptable.
Note: If your study was completed at ACU or an institution which makes their results available to ACU, you do not need to provide transcripts. Check the list of participating institutions to determine if this service covers your current and/or previous institutions.
- Proof of Name Change: You are required to provide proof of name change (eg certificate of marriage) if any of your transcripts (and/or equivalent professional qualifications) are under a different name to the name on your application.
- Curriculum Vitae: Where work experience is part of the course entry requirements, you will be required to provide a copy of your current Curriculum Vitae with your online application.
- High School Results: When applying for entry to an undergraduate or non-award course you will be required to provide details of your Year 11 and 12 school results and your Tertiary Entrance Statement.
- Nursing Registration Certificate: If you are applying for a postgraduate nursing program, you must provide a copy of your current nursing registration certificate.
Applicants to the courses listed below are required to submit an online Additional Information Form to complete their application.
*Excluding the E Form and XH Form which must be printed and completed by hand, then returned to Admissions by email, fax or post.
- Locate your nominated course below
- Click on the corresponding form
- Complete the form and finalise by clicking the Submit button
- An emailed receipt will automatically be issued to the sender to confirm Admissions have received the form/report.
Admissions will match this Additional Information Form with your Application for Admission.
Page last updated: 2017-06-02
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/460087