Admission to all postgraduate programs at ACU is through direct entry to the university, except for the following program study area where admission is considered through the local tertiary admission centre (QTAC, UAC and VTAC):
Select the relevant direct admission application period or tertiary admission centre (TAC) for application dates:
- Semester One 2017 application dates for direct admissions
- Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre (QTAC)
- University Admissions Centre - NSW/ACT (UAC)
ACU will accept direct applications from Non-School Leaver applicants only for undergraduate Business and Law courses.
- Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC)
- International Students and holders of temporary visas
ACU will accept direct applications if you have not submitted a VTAC application. If you have submitted a VTAC application and want to apply for an ACU course, please use the change of preference facility through your VTAC online account.
Additional information requirements
Application to some courses also requires the submission of supporting documentation and/or additional information forms.
See also key dates for 2017 admissions.