Admission to all postgraduate programs at ACU is through direct entry to the university, except for the following program study area where admission is considered through the local tertiary admission centre (QTAC, UAC and VTAC):
Select the relevant direct admission application period or tertiary admission centre (TAC) for application dates:
- Semester One 2017 application dates for direct admissions
- Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre (QTAC)
- University Admissions Centre - NSW/ACT (UAC)
- Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC) As VTAC applications will close on 4 December, ACU will be accepting direct applications for courses usually offered through VTAC.Please search the Courses website to submit a direct application. Please note, if you have already applied through VTAC, do not submit a direct application; you can now change your preferences to add new courses or rearrange your course preferences anytime via VTAC.
- International Students and holders of temporary visas
Additional information requirements
Application to some courses also requires the submission of supporting documentation and/or additional information forms.
See also key dates for 2017 admissions.