Schools Recommendation Scheme
The Schools Recommendation Scheme (SRS) offers early entry to domestic school leavers currently completing an Australian year 12 or International Baccalaureate qualification in Australia.
Any domestic student who is currently undertaking Year 12 or the International Baccalaureate qualification in Australia.
The SRS is available for all ACU courses, however prerequisites and additional selection criteria may apply.
Please note, ACU may limit the number of SRS offers made in some courses.
Visit Courses for further information.
Submit the following applications by 30 September:
- Undergraduate admission application (via University Admissions Centre); and
- Application for Schools Recommendation Scheme.
You must have your preferred ACU SRS course listed as your first preference by midnight on Monday 5 December 2016.
ACU will make unconditional SRS offers through UAC in the December round on Friday 9 December 2016.
ACU will make conditional SRS offers by issuing Conditional Offer Advice Letters through UAC in the same December offer round.
Conditional offers will convert to unconditional offers if the conditions below are met:
- gaining a minimum Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) (as detailed in your Conditional Offer Advice Letter);
- successful completing of any relevant prerequisite subjects or additional selection criteria; and
- listing the ACU course as your first preference by midnight on Sunday 1 January 2017.
These offers will be made on 5 January 2017 (the January Round 1 offer round).