Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Special Entry Scheme
If you are an Indigenous Australian and apply for entry to an undergraduate program at ACU, you may be given special entry based on your potential to succeed in the relevant course.
Applications to all undergraduate courses (other than those listed below) are made through the relevant state Tertiary Admissions Centre (TAC) ie:
- NSW and ACT Universities Admissions Centre (UAC)
- Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre (QTAC)
- Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC)
No separate application is required provided you identify as an Indigenous Australian through the online TAC application process. ACU will contact you to invite you to attend an interview with Faculty and Indigenous Higher Education Unit staff. Support is available from the Indigenous Higher Education Units before and after such an interview.
Applications to the following programs can be made by visiting Courses and scholarships:
- Associate Degree in Business Administration (Indigenous Studies)
- Bachelor of Midwifery (Indigenous Program)
If you require assistance and/or wish to discuss study opportunities, contact one of the ACU Indigenous Higher Education Units.