In partnership with Heythrop College, ACU is offering a three week study program that includes classes undertaken in London, England.
Program highlights and inclusions
- Accommodation in London
- Group site visits within the community
- Group sightseeing excursions and time to explore London landmarks
- ACU classes (UNCC300) throughout the program
An example of a typical program
- Check into housing between 1.30pm and 5pm
- Welcome dinner
- Weekend: free for personal travel or study
January 30 – February 3
- Guest lectures
- Site visits
- Farewell dinner
- Depart. Check out of housing before 10:30am.
- shared accommodation with breakfasts included
- airport transfer
- scheduled group excursion and site visits
- welcome and farewell dinners.
- ACU Vice Chancellor’s Travel Grant worth up to $2,500 to assist in the costs of undertaking study overseas.
- Provost International Core Curriculum Scholarship valued at $1,000 to help cover the cost of program participation. Grants are awarded on the basis of merit and are subject to availability.
- OS-HELP loan which provides financial assistance for eligible Commonwealth supported students to undertake part of their course of study overseas.
The 2017 program fee is AUD$2,800.00. The program fee covers:
The program fee does not include the return airfare to England, ACU HECS/ tuition for UNCC300 or additional travel.
Eligible students may apply for:
A three week program run in the summer break 2017.
All students stay in shared accommodation located in central London within an easy commute to classes.