Australian Catholic University is a publicly funded university with seven campuses around Australia. We welcome staff and students of all beliefs and backgrounds.
More about ACU Profile
Find out how to apply as an undergraduate, postgraduate, domestic, international or research student.
More about Entry into ACU
International study opportunities for students.
More about Study overseas
ACU is a national public university with courses on offer across Australia, open to students of all cultures and religions.
More about ACU International
ACU offers many opportunities to undertake supervised research at either the masters or doctoral level.
Learn more about Research Courses
Expand your personal and professional network by staying in touch with the ACU community.
Learn more about Alumni Network
To be eligible to study overseas through our various programs you must have:
If you are an international student, you are not permitted to study in your home country.
1. Watch the relevant webinar:
2. Attend an ACU Exchange Information Session and download the Info Session Guide (PDF, 2 MB).
3. Research ACU's partner universities and select units to study overseas
4. Meet with your Course Coordinator to discuss your study plan.
5. Submit the relevant application form to email@example.com by the application deadline:
For Semester 1 overseas study - apply by 15 June
For Semester 2 overseas study - apply by 15 December
For short-term programs email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Page last updated:
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/806602