How to apply
To be eligible to study overseas through our various programs you must have:
- Completed at least one semester of study at ACU and completed one year of study by the time you go on exchange
- A cumulative GPA of 4.5 or above
- Your Course Coordinator's approval your exchange units
- Enough units to undertake full-time studies overseas
- Enough units to come back to ACU for at least one final ACU unit (if applying for the OS-HELP loan)
- Successfully complete at least eighty credit points (eight ACU units) prior to the start of your overseas program (if applying for the OS-HELP loan).
If you are an international student, you are not permitted to study in your home country.
Ready to apply?
1. Watch the relevant webinar:
- General Information Session Webinar
- General Information Session Webinar for Non-Exchange Programs 2016
- General Information Session Webinar for Global Studies
2. Attend an ACU Exchange Information Session and download the Info Session Guide (PDF, 2 MB).
3. Research ACU's partner universities and select units to study overseas
4. Meet with your Course Coordinator to discuss your study plan.
5. Submit the relevant application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by the application deadline:
For Semester 1 overseas study - apply by 15 June
For Semester 2 overseas study - apply by 15 December
- Exchange application form (PDF 114 kb) - for an official ACU partner university exchange program where tuition is waived.
- Global studies exchange application form (PDF 110kb) - for Global Studies students applying to an ACU partner university exchange program.
- Fee-paying overseas study program form (PDF 655 kb) - for applying to a fee-paying overseas study program.
- International activity funding request form (PDF 170kb) - for seeking funding for an alternate overseas activity type (e.g. community engagement, faculty-led study tours)
- AIM overseas/CIS Australia/CAPA form (PDF 645 kb) - for applying to an AIM Overseas, CIS Australia or CAPA program. Only submit this form once you have been accepted by the provider
For short-term programs email email@example.com for more information.