Student Connect Resources
Student Connect is the web-based 'self-service' interface to Banner. The data on Student Connect and Banner are identical.
Staff can use Student Connect to:
- view students' personal and contact details
- view students enrolment details
- view and export class lists and rolls
- create student contact lists
- enter results
Accessing Student Connect
In order to access Student Connect, you must be either a designated Primary or Secondary Instructor, or have General Access.
- Primary instructors have access to class lists for the units that they are teaching, and can upload results via Student Connect.
- Secondary instructors have access to class lists for the units that they are teaching, but do not have results upload access.
- General Access allows access to student information and general course and unit information via the ‘Faculty Reports’ section.
Most schools arrange Primary and Secondary Instructor access for their teaching staff.
You can also request access directly:
Student Connect Training
Reference Guides and Training material for Student Connect can also be found on this site.
The new Results Entry module is now available via Student Connect.