Student Evaluation of Learning and Teaching (SELT) Surveys now open for Semester 1
Published: Monday 23rd May 2016
Please note that the SELT surveys are now open for all coursework units with 10 or more students for the following study periods:
- Semester 1 (9 May – 3 July)
- Professional Term 3 (9 May - 31-May)
- Professional Term 4 (6 Jun – 28 June)
Staff members who have been verified by the Faculties/Schools as teaching in specific units are now able to view live response rates for their unit. Access to the SELT response rates usually becomes available one week after the surveys start. For further information go to the Evaluations Staff FAQs .
Please use all available resources to:
- Discuss and emphasise the importance of honest feedback provided in a professional and constructive manner.
- Encourage your students to complete their SELT surveys.