New research update from ICPS
Published: Wednesday 25th February 2015
The Institute of Child Protection Studies (ICPS) has released a new research update, which includes information about current research projects.
ICPS aims to enhance the well-being of children, young people and families through quality research, evaluation, training and community education; and is based within the Learning Sciences Institute Australia, in the Faculty of Education and Arts.
The February 2015 update provides information on the following current research projects:
- kContact: Keeping contact between parents and children in care
- Developing an understanding of how children understand and experience safety in institutions
- Refugee Communities Intercultural Dialogue: Building relationships, building communities
- Child Protection Practitioner Survey
- The needs and experiences of biological children of foster carers
- Outcomes of identifying AOD use during pregnancy on women, their parents and their children
Click here to download the update.
Click here to visit the ICPS website.