Register for Sydney Graduation
Published: Monday 2nd May 2016
Staff are invited to participate in the upcoming Sydney Graduation Ceremonies and accompanying Graduation Mass.
When: 3.00pm, Sunday 22 May 2016
Where: St Mary’s Cathedral, Sydney
- 2.30pm, Tuesday 24 May 2016 - Faculty of Health Sciences
- 7.00pm, Tuesday 24 May 2016 - Faculty of Education and Arts
- 2.30pm, Wednesday 25 May 2016 - Faculty of Health Sciences
- 7.00pm, Wednesday 25 May 2016 - Faculties of Education and Arts and Theology and Philosophy
- 2.30pm, Thursday 26 May 2016 - Faculty of Law and Business
- 7.00pm, Thursday 26 May 2016 - Faculties of Education and Arts
Where: Grand Pavilion, Rosehill Gardens, Sydney
All staff who wish to participate in the Academic Procession at the the Graduation Mass or Ceremonies must register through the online registration form.
The Graduations Office is also looking for staff volunteers to assist with ceremonial activities on the day, (eg student registration, gowning, ticketing and ushering). Volunteers are required for the following ceremonies only:
- 7pm, Tuesday 24 May
- 7pm, Wednesday 25 May
- 7pm, Thursday 26 May
Registration for the Mass and Ceremonies closes on Wednesday 11 May 2016.
Staff wishing to borrow ACU academic regalia for the Mass or Ceremonies must order it via the online registration form by COB 11 May.
Our students’ university experience culminates with their graduation. It is a significant event in the university calendar and an opportunity for staff to offer a final show of support and celebrate the accomplishments of our graduates.
Please contact the Graduations Office on (07) 3623 7480 or email email@example.com with any enquiries.
We look forward to seeing you at Graduation in celebration of the achievements of our students and staff.