Participants wanted for blood sugar research
Published: Friday 8th July 2016
Benefits of participation?
- Aerobic fitness and metabolic (blood glucose, insulin, fats) testing results
- Participants may complete work/study activities on personal computers during trials
- Four days of food at no cost
- Monetary compensation for your time
Who can participate?
- Males and females aged between 18-30
- Have a BMI between 25 and 45 kg/m2 (we can help calculate)
- Live a sedentary lifestyle (little to no regular exercise)
- Have a family history of type 2 diabetes
- Available for eight visits to ACU Fitzroy campus (two full-day visits)
- Comfortable having blood taken
For more information contact Samuel Pinto via email at Samuel.Pinto@myacu.edu.au or phone on 0417 315 194.