Published: Monday 11th May 2015Presenter: Prof Simon Stewart
Who is this workshop aimed at?
When will the session be held?
All campuses via videoconference:
Date: Thursday, 4 June 2015
What will the workshop cover?
1. People Support – from Graduate to Fellow what are they looking for?
2. Project/Program Grants – luck of the draw or I am really that bad?
3. Strategic Grants (e.g. Centres of Research Excellence) – different or more of the same?
4. A self-fulfilling prophecy – am I doomed to fail or can I increase my chances of NHMRC success
1. Group Discussion – attendees to bring specific issues/questions to the workshop for discussion and analysis (ALL)
2. NHMRC Applications and Research from an Institute Perspective – how can we help?
Staff: To register your place in this workshop, please register via Staff Connect no later than Wednesday, 3 June 2015
Search for Course Type Code: NHMRCGRANT15